lunes, 2 de julio de 2012

The Most Memorable Birthday I’ve Had.


The Most Memorable Birthday I’ve Had.

My best birthday was my fifteen anniversary, because, First, when I have 13 I don’t wanna have , but when my friends had her party’s I remember that was awesome, I like it a lot the partys of my friends. When I have 14 I was starting to planning and  I really don’t have an idea of what I have to do, I started whit my salon and I don’t like any one, but in Guadalupe I found my perfect salon , it has a beutifuuuuuuuul decoration and it was of 2 levels, and it had like a club decoration, like in the second floor its gonna be the young people but I change that, and in the ground floor I put the club decoration and in the second floor I put the adult people.
Talking about my dress, it was beautifuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul REALLY it was so cute, it was white well not white white, was like a I don’t know, mm not beige mabe was off-white with coral color, my skirt was coral color, and it had needlework in the corset and in the bottom of the skirt, Really it was sooooo cute, I loved my dress. I used a tiara because I don’t like the pin of my hair, was cute but I don’t like to have thing in my head haha.
The church was so cute, it was totally Full! I don spect so much people. I had ladies and chamberlains the dress of my girls was pink, my chamberlains was in black and they had a pink scarf. They look so cute! Well in my church the priest was the best, because he came from I don’t know! Haha he just apear and the mass was so sentimental, so deep.
In my house I was in one limo, because the other was in the central of the cars, the first one was a car, and the second one was a limo-hummer.
The most funniest thing that happens, was , My chamberlain of honnor gets wrong! OMG!!! Hahahaha!!, In the dance, in the salon OMG he gets wrong, because we was dancing good, but in the big time he goes to bend but not in the time, but fortunately I don’t make a lot of attention with that and we finished good hahahaha was horrible!
I had a lot of fun in my party, a lot of stress to, but I don’t change that day for nothiiiing! It was one of my best and favorite day of my life. Was beautiful.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario